Welcome! The VAA Patriot Parents is a volunteer-led group that strives to help parents connect and get involved in our school community to support Virginia Academy and one another. Make the most of our events, Facebook groups, and volunteer opportunities. Share your unique talents and resources and help us make our VAA community the best it can be.
Our Mission: To partner with the VAA school administration by providing contributions and support for various school and after school functions. We want everyone to feel a part of the VAA family.
Contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how you can be involved in our school community.
Ways to get Involved:
All information on uniform requirements and dress code can be found in the K-12 Parent Student Handbook under “Resource Documents” in FACTS Family Portal.
- Elementary Uniform Guidelines >>>
- Elementary uniforms can be ordered from the Flynn O’ Hara website HERE.
- Upper School Uniform Guidelines >>>
- Upper school regular uniforms can be ordered from the Flynn O’ Hara website HERE.
- Upper school PE uniforms can be ordered from BSN through the weekly email on the first Thursday of each month.
On Fridays, all students can wear spirit wear from the Patriot Nation Online Store.
Coffee & Conversation
You’re invited to join VAA Leadership and your fellow Patriot Parents to discuss engagement opportunities and topics surrounding everyday parenting issues. Dates for our 2023-24 Coffee & Conversations are below: